Re: [Debconf-team] Day trip polling

Gaudenz Steinlin dijo [Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 09:01:30AM +0200]:

> Hi Gunnar
>
> Many thanks for this longish mail. These kind of summaries IMO really
> help a lot.

This tendency we have to argue in circles :) I'm glad it is seen as
useful.

> > ‣ If the majority of the respondents answered [YES], rafw and OdyX
> >   will proceed as planned. If not, we shall default to "Further
> >   discussion".
>
> Just to avoid any further argument about this. Voting YES means that one
> generally approves the plan including the conference dinner on the boat.
> Correct?

Heh, second person to ask me about this: Yes, voting YES means one
generally approves the plan including the conference dinner on the
boat. So much for me being clear and unambiguous :)