Re: [Debconf-team] Day trip decision

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 06:54:14PM +0200, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> I am writting regarding the Day Trip plan. The current plan is to do the
> conference dinner on the boat on the way back from the day trip!
> https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/DayTrip

JFTR: This does not seem to mean that taking part in the conference
dinner is bound to taking part in the day trip.

It's said to be not that hard to go from Vaumarcus to Neuchatel by
public transport.

If there is substantial demand we can also organize transport (e.g.
some minibus or coach) from Vaumarcus to Neuchatel for those who want
to take part in the conference dinner, but not in day trip.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)