[Debconf-team] Day trip decision

Hey,

I am writting regarding the Day Trip plan. The current plan is to do the
conference dinner on the boat on the way back from the day trip!
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/DayTrip

We would need an approval on Tuesday from the team. Then, we will
ask the participants to register for the Day Trip and select their activities.
And then we can finaly book all the transports and the activities.

As you can see the budget for that day is close to CHF 28'000 which is CHF 111
per person (252 attendees).

I will add this to the team meeting agenda. I will work on afternoon activities
in Neuchâtel on Monday.

Cheers,
Raphaël