Re: [Debconf-team] Time to start thinking about Cheese and Wine party...

Hi,

On Freitag, 19. Juli 2013, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> I also noticed that this is not yet scheduled. If you want an early day,
> Monday and Tuesday are still free, Wednesday is the Daytrip and Sunday
> is probably too early. I don't see any obvious reasons why Monday should be
> better than Tuesday (or the other way around).

IMHO Tuesday is better:
- people who still need to work on monday (ie make sure the video workflow is
smooth) dont miss half of the C+W party (happened to me^wus more than once...)
- people who need to recover from the party can do so on the daytrip...

> Which day would you
> prefer?

I'll obviously leave this to the Cheeseteam ;-)

cheers,
	Holger