[Debconf-team] Power supply at Le Camp

Hi list,

Well, in our contract it is written that we must check with Romande
Energie that Le Camp power supply will support our intense use.

As far as I know this hasn't been done yet. Also, it might be an
occasion for us to convert them to sponsorship :)

The only information I have in the contract is the limit of 160
Ampere.

I'd like to make sure that we have enough energy there before the first
day of the conference.

Unless somebody else want to do it, I will call Romande Energy on Monday
to check that everything is fine.

Cheers,
Raphaël