Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Conference

On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 02:56:01PM +0100, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> Besides the famous millionaire who shall not be named, who anyway lives in the
> Isle of Man, I remember Stefano Rivera being south african.

While not yet a DD, Jonathan Carter is originally from South Africa and is now
in Canada. He is or was involved enough to attend DebConf12.

> I don't think we should reply to this kind of emails, we can organize Debian with
> a non profit organization but clearly not with a for-profit bussiness.

I agree. Also, this didn't seem like it was linked to an awareness of what
Debian was or an interest in Debian, aside from "an organization that runs a
conference".

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org