[Debconf-team] Debian Conference

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope you are well

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, to your organisation.

The International Congress and Convention Association ICCA, whom we are members of, recently advised that the Debian has the next open date for a conference in 2015.  The Sandton Convention Centre therefore kindly requests for an opportunity to bid for the 2015 conference to come to Johannesburg, South Africa.

I have researched and checked for any South African member on your website ,however I did not find any .

Dou you have any South African member that is affiliated ?

Your assistance will be highly appreciated

I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you

Kind Regards

SELLO DITSOABARE

INTERNATIONAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR

sandton convention centre (2)

Maude Street Sandton 2196 I PO Box 782553 Sandton 2146 I Tel: +27 11 779 0000 I Email: sello.ditsoabare@tsogosun.com I Website: www.saconvention.co.za

DISCLAIMER
This message may contain information that is confidential, private or privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file, which is attached to this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter return and/or destroy the original message. Please note that the recipient must scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses and the like. Tsogo Sun / Southern Sun Hotels accepts no liability of whatever nature for any loss, liability, damage or expense resulting directly or indirectly from the access of any files which are attached to this message. Your co-operation and assistance is appreciated.