Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

On 11/06/2013 09:44 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:
  - I think the "debian rosebud" from the full logo would look great
in the big dark-blue-box-banner on the main page. (Filling the same
slot as the bird in the dc12 pages.) I could use a copy of the
original Inkscape doc, so I can extract the rosebud from the logo
cleanly.

Got it, thanks!

Eventually, we'll be adding in more info about the conference proper
(information about Portland, transportation, fun activities as well as
registration information, which may be a 2 step process this year).  I
imagine most of this will be on the wiki,but don't forget to plan space for
that at the very least.

Definitely. I stripped out most of the tabs from the top of the page for the first iteration of the site, but we'll repopulate that as we have content available to share.

Allison