Re: [Debconf-team] getting started on the DebConf14 website

On 10/28/2013 10:37 AM, Patty Langasek wrote:

http://www.lohutok.net/gallery/debconf14/sky_swirl_style_tile.png

Looks good! Print it!

The full site launched Thursday night.

http://debconf14.debconf.org

I'd appreciate any eyes to check out the pages, verify dates and details, especially sponsorship levels (which I pulled from the brochure-in-progress), or look for bad links.

A couple of things I'd like to add:

- I think the "debian rosebud" from the full logo would look great in the big dark-blue-box-banner on the main page. (Filling the same slot as the bird in the dc12 pages.) I could use a copy of the original Inkscape doc, so I can extract the rosebud from the logo cleanly.

- I'd like to add a square "Become a Sponsor" banner into the sponsors sidebar, to fill the space, and encourage sponsors to join.

Allison