Re: [Debconf-team] Proposal for sponsorship levels (and registration fees) for DC14

also sprach Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> [2013.10.24.2029 +0200]:
> Would this address the issue, or do you feel it's important to have a
> minimal threshold?

I am just wondering whether there'd be an "iron" level or so, for
1.000 USD.

One thing we could do is add one admission to the sponsors at this
level, and more upwards. While this may make us take in less money
from sponsors who were going to pay for people to attend (how many
are those anyway?), we'd create an incentive that might well get
used (admission only, not room&board included, and it's good because
it adds diversity). But my gut feeling is that not too many sponsors
would be making use of that benefit, meaning it'd be a net win for
us.

Silver, gold and platinum sponsors could get 2,3,4 or 2,4,8 tickets
included with their sponsorship.

Thoughts?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>