[Debconf-team] Proposal for sponsorship levels (and registration fees) for DC14

After discussion with sponsors-team we are proposing the following
sponsorship levels and registration fees for DC14. (They are largely
the same as DC13 with CHF substituted for USD). The one change from
DC13 is that we are proposing to add back the bag logo benefit but
only for gold+ sponsors rather than silver+ sponsors as it was in
previous DCs. This does presume that debconf-team will be arranging to
have a Conference Bag produced, so a volunteer to coordinate/research
that would be needed.

Please share your thoughts, as we need to finalize these soon so that
nattie can incorporate them into the Sponsorship Brochure by Oct 31st,
which is when we plan to start the fundraising effort.

Finalizing these levels is very important as it's a blocker for
reaching out to potential sponsors.

(Please note benefits to sponsors are cumulative so that higher tier
sponsors get the benefits of all lower tiers.)

Supporter <2000 USD
- Logo on sponsor web page

Bronze 2000 USD
- Logo on all web pages and link back to company homepage

Silver 6000 USD
- Logo in full-page "thank you" ad in Linux Magazine worldwide
- Logo printed on conference T-shirts

Gold 12000 USD
- Logo printed larger and in superior position on T-shirts
- Logo on all video streams, during breaks
- Logo on banner in conference lobby
- Logo printed on conference bag

Platinum 25000 USD
- Logo on banner behind talk podiums
- Name and description of sponsor in all press releases relating to
the conference
45-minute slot for a Free Software related talk

Registration fees:
Corporate: 500 USD (is intended for those attending DebConf as
representatives of companies.)
Professional 200 USD (is intended for any individual or company who
wants to help the conference by contributing to cover some of the
costs of their attendance.)

Thanks,
Brian