Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf14 Dates And Upcoming Decisions

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 09:16:27AM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 08:58:53AM -0700, Patty Langasek wrote:
> > I propose Saturday 10/12 (THIS SATURDAY) at 12pm (Noon) PDT, which would be 7pm
> > (19:00) UTC, on the DebConf team IRC channel.

> I will be out of town, but will attempt to join IRC. :)

Because this meeting is so late in the day for Europe, I think we need to
give more notice.  After talking with Patty, I'd like us to move this
meeting instead to Saturday, 19 Oct at 19:00 UTC.

I've put this new time on the meeting calendar.

Please add any agenda items here:

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Meetings

In the meantime, I think there are two things that we should take care of by
mail.

 - Finalize the dates for DC14.  This should not wait for the meeting.
 - Decide on a regular schedule for the IRC meetings for DC14.  This should
   not be decided at the IRC meeting, because that biases the time in favor
   of those who manage to show up for the first meeting.

If no one else gets to it, I'll plan to set up a doodle poll this weekend.