[Debconf-team] DC13 Final Report

Hello world!

Are you wanting to help close DC13 and start on DC14, but don't really want
to do any work on it?  BOY DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU!!

We're starting to build momentum on getting DC14 up and going, and part of
this includes getting the Final Report for DC13 completed.  This is
historically a hard, thankless project, and usually the next team steps up
to help complete the Final Report for the last year with as much detail as
they can.

Steve and I are offering our help - just send us facts that need to be
included in the report and we can work on getting the information presented
sensibly, professionally, whatever.  We can work on copy-editing and general
editing; we just need the details filled in.

Here's the fun thing! EVERYONE can help! Even if you feel like you were
"just there", your input is still valuable. Take a look at what we need in
the Final Report[0], find a section that looks interesting to you (or you
know you can just get facts to someone else willing to do the grunt work for
you), and own it!! Hint: Attendee Impressions, Cheese & Wine Party, and
Freetime Activities are all super easy for anyone to help with.

Thanks!
Patty

[0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/FinalReport

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski