[Debconf-team] Volunteer Call for Help

Hi Team

As you probably noticed (as you should have received the mail too) I
sent out a first call for help to all those that registered as
volunteers. I sent the mail to everyone who selected either "Volunteer"
or "Organizer" as their DebConf Role. For those that are already working
hard on DebConf team to make this conference a reality you can mostly
disregard this mail. It's just for your information. Nobody expects you
to work extra shifts on any of the proposed volunteer teams. But if you
want, feel free to help. I don't think we have to draw any clear
bounderies, you know best if you'd like to subscribe to one of these teams
or if you have enough to do if you just continue the work you already do
now.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.