Re: [Debconf-team] Time to start thinking about Cheese and Wine party...

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 01:32:06PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Le 19/07/2013 10:56, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :
>

> >I also noticed that this is not yet scheduled. If you want an early day,
> >Monday and Tuesday are still free, Wednesday is the Daytrip and Sunday
> >is probably too early. I don't see any obvious reasons why Monday should be
> >better than Tuesday (or the other way around). Which day would you
> >prefer?
>
> I have a small preference for Monday because his is not the day
> before the Day Trip. But Tuesday would still be fine, too

I have a preference for Monday because according to the last draft plan for the
day trip I did we need to get up early on Wednesday (around 8:00) to take
breakfast early as usual from 08:00 to 09:00. If not we would need to drop
activities in the morning and of course I need to know that in advance.

Cheers,
Raphaël