Re: [Debconf-team] Time to start thinking about Cheese and Wine party...

Quoting Benedikt Trefzer (trefzer@a2x.ch):

> The trailer is available during debcamp also. So no problem to store a
> huge amount of cheese.
>
> But please put whatever you bring in a package, labeled with your name,
> so we know to whom it belongs.

*that* I'm used to. Indeed, we try asking people to properly label the
cheese so that it can be properly labeled when presented at the C&W
party.

The way to achieve this is "bring your stuff to bubulle or one of the
cheese assistants (most often self-nominated during the C&W
preparation meetings) and we'll tak care of it".

The important part is indeed *what* is inside the
boxes/bags/etc....much more than who it belongs to (because all
brought cheese finally belongs to the C&W party...:-))