Re: [Debconf-team] Report from the Le Camp visit

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 02:48:52PM +0300, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
> If someone could include Debian-branded towels into their merchandising
> bundle often brought to the event, this could be a very hot opportunity.
> SOme people with their own towels might be inclined to get one (like me) :)

I even remember the plan I had with Bdale that HP might sponsor some
"Don't panic" inscripted towels some (>3) DebConf's ago which
unfortunately never happened.  I wonder if it makes more sense to
provide towels rather than T-Shirts because Hitchhikers guide never
talks about T-Shirts but never go without your towel ...

BTW, I would buy a towel saying "Don't panic" surrounded by one swirl
at the front and one of the back of this text.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de