Re: [Debconf-team] Report from the Le Camp visit

Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> writes:

> * Things attendees need to bring
> Everyone needs to bring his own towel.

Is there a possibility of hiring towels from Le Camp?

The reason I ask is that I'd imagine that some dimwits[1] will fail to
absorb the fact that they should have brought a towel with them, no
matter how often we tell them, so it might be nice to be able to say:

   Well, we told you to bring a towel (in all these places) -- Please talk to
   that nice person from Le Camp and they'll rent you one for $REASONABLE CHF

(alternatively, we could buy a few towels and provide that service ourselves)

Perhaps we should announce that the Thursday of DebConf will be declared
Debian Towel Day to drive home the point that people need to bring a
towel, without nagging them in a way that they'll ignore.

Cheers, Phil.

[1] If I wasn't reading the mailing list I'd be quite likely to be one
    of those dimwits.