Re: [Debconf-team] Conference bag proposal

Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> writes:

> On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 01:55:59PM +0200, Arne Wichmann wrote:
>> begin  quotation  from Arne Wichmann (in <[🔎] 20130606101507.GE22242@anhrefn.saar.de>):
>> > Appended is a censored proposal for a conference bag. Is this design
>> > acceptable, and if not, what would be needed to change?
>
>> So, after some discussions I have 2 other designs which should make the
>> distinction between gold/platinum sponsors and bag sponsor clearer. As
>> timing is an issue now (printing takes a month) I urge you to answer
>> quickly (until Tuesday) if you do not like this proposal.
>
> I think the proposal looks good, though I will say that the 'bag sponsored
> by' looks a little ... akward. I understand the sentiment behind it, but it
> just seems weird. Could we keep that design, but simply omit the words and
> have people still be happy? The gold/platinum sponsor logos are still
> prominent, and the bag sponsor logo is separated, but still present and
> obvious.
>
> Anyone else?

The "sponsored by" addition was done specifically because of a comment
after the last proposal was sent to the list. So changing this again
would mean a step backwards. I'm personally not 100% convinced that it's
necessary, but I'd rather produce the bags as they are now than doing
yet another design round. What we have now is kind of a compromise
proposal.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.