Re: [Debconf-team] Conference bag proposal

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 01:55:59PM +0200, Arne Wichmann wrote:
> begin  quotation  from Arne Wichmann (in <[🔎] 20130606101507.GE22242@anhrefn.saar.de>):
> > Appended is a censored proposal for a conference bag. Is this design
> > acceptable, and if not, what would be needed to change?

> So, after some discussions I have 2 other designs which should make the
> distinction between gold/platinum sponsors and bag sponsor clearer. As
> timing is an issue now (printing takes a month) I urge you to answer
> quickly (until Tuesday) if you do not like this proposal.

I think the proposal looks good, though I will say that the 'bag sponsored
by' looks a little ... akward. I understand the sentiment behind it, but it
just seems weird. Could we keep that design, but simply omit the words and
have people still be happy? The gold/platinum sponsor logos are still
prominent, and the bag sponsor logo is separated, but still present and
obvious.

Anyone else?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski