Re: [Debconf-team] Talks x lunch time

Hi

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> We from talks team were informally suggested by .ch locals to consider lunch
> time from 12:30 to 14:30. We'd like to confirm with orga people that it's
> logistically ok. In that case we'll have talks scheduled from 9:30 to 12:30 and
> from 14:30 to 18:30. Informal meetings can be schedule after this
> time.

This would mean 3 sessions in the morning and 4 sessions in the
afternoon, right? Sounds good to me. The times also seem fine. The last
session in the afternoon is probably already a bit late. But if there
are only few talks in that slot, I think it's fine.

Dinner would then be served from 18:30 to 20:30?

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.