Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 13 room planning (talks, hacklabs, bar, ...)

On 18.06.2013 10:42, Benedikt Trefzer wrote:

(...)
The bar team votes for bar in rotonde.
We are aware of the fact, that the bar is not the most important part of
the organisation. So we'd like to clearly state, it is possible to
organise Bar@le carré but....

The most important thing for us is to have a decision soon, so things
can get organized.

I don't think bar is so important, and i think we should hope good weather, and push people to drink outdoor (easier/cheaper to clean beer).

DebConf priorities are talks, informal BoF rooms and hacklabs, so we should start finding the rooms for such things, and then you should choose the better place for bars.

But we really need such big place for a bar? I would be disappointed if bar will be more full than talk rooms (also considering that in Le Camp we have nice outdoor places and many terraces to enjoy better the nature.

ciao
	cate