Re: [Debconf-team] Rethinking the way travel sponsorship works

Hi,

thanks for your work on dc13 attendee sponsorship! Just one comment/question:

On Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Making the whle process fully public was already rejected in previous
> discussions. I agree that this might be too much.

ack

> But to balance
> accountability towards the project with the need for privacy for those
> requesting sponsorship I think we could at least announce the list of
> persons who were granted travel sponsorship (without amounts). This
> would allow for at least basic oversight of the process by outsiders.

what's the status on this? do you plan to publish the list of people receiving
any sponsorship (be it travel, food and/or accomodation) or just travel
sponsorship? if so, has this been announced to the people requesting
sponsorship?

cheers,
	Holger