Re: [Debconf-team] Rethinking the way travel sponsorship works

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 02:53:37PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for your work on dc13 attendee sponsorship! Just one comment/question:
>
> On Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> > Making the whle process fully public was already rejected in previous
> > discussions. I agree that this might be too much.
>
> ack

+1

> > But to balance
> > accountability towards the project with the need for privacy for those
> > requesting sponsorship I think we could at least announce the list of
> > persons who were granted travel sponsorship (without amounts). This
> > would allow for at least basic oversight of the process by outsiders.
>
> what's the status on this? do you plan to publish the list of people receiving
> any sponsorship (be it travel, food and/or accomodation) or just travel
> sponsorship? if so, has this been announced to the people requesting
> sponsorship?

I've suggested somewhere to have a full table including sponsored people with
info regarding travel boursaries + food + accom + a list with raters. If
possible with a small summary about the process. Then it could be used for the
final report. I keep supporting this suggestion and I'm here to help on making
all this info together after the whole process is done.

regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Vaz                                    GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at debian.org                          IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org