[Debconf-team] Call for papers and talks team for DC13

Hi

Disclaimer: I'm completely unfamiliar with how talks submission and
selection worked in the past. My aim is just to start the process as
soon as possible and to get rid of this as soon as possible ;-). So if
this is the wrong way to do it or if others are already working on this.
Just tell me to not bother anymore.

As we are about to send out the announcment for the DC13 registration,
we should probably also send out a "Call for papers" soon. There is a
draft done by Cate[1].

There is some documentation in the DebConf wiki about the talks
selection process[2].

The team wiki page [3] currently only lists Andreas Tille as a member of
this team. On IRC it was mentioned that also Gunnar worked on that in
the past. I guess we need some more volunteers on that team. Or are
there already others I missed?

I'd prefer if the talks team would draft the call for paper and send it.
Who has time to work on this?

Thanks,
Gaudenz

[1]