Re: [Debconf-team] Platinum Sponsors and press release

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 09:17:03AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> > "DebConf13 thanks it's two platinum sponsors: Google
> > (http://www.google.com/) and the Matanel Foundation
> > (http://www.matanel.org).

> I think the short version is better. And, as others suggested, I'd add
> "as well as our other sponsors
> (http://debconf13.debconf.org/sponsors.xhtml)"

Agreed: Grammarfied:

DebConf13 thanks its two platinum sponsors, Google (http://www.google.com/)
and the Matanel Foundation (http://www.matanel.org), as well all other
sponsors (http://debconf13.debconf.org/sponsors.xhtml).

Could we also add a "fluff" sentence to that? Such as, "Your generous
support is very appreciated." ?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski