Re: [Debconf-team] pentabarf

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> writes:
> - I implemented the "If you are requesting sponsorship of food,
>   accommodation or travel" as one big textbox, listing the questions
>   before it. That way I could reuse something we already had. And the
>   answer quality won't go up if we have multiple fields, so...

I'm not happy with that change. The field we used last year already (at
least in my reading) asked for all that information, but experience
showed that only few people requesting sponsorship filled in anwers to
all these questions. Most answered only part of them. So I'd like to
have 3 textboxes to make the life of the herb/sponsorship team easier.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.