[Debconf-team] skip breakfast from budget (and dc13 orga mostly)

Hi,

while looking at https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Pricing* I noticed a
breakfast costing the fortune of 10 CF/day/person is (still) included in our
calculation.

IMO we need to skip breakfast as an officially provided DebConf13 item (as we
have done several times before) and provide 3 alternative choices:

- no food (many people sleep longer, skip breakfast and start the day with
lunch. This happens every year and makes us waste a significant amount of
money if we have to pay for these unused meals)
- you register, pay 10 CHF/day and get breakfast from Le Camp
- buy cereals/müsli/fruit (on our owns) and eat this in the house kitchens

I know this is less convinient, but given the costs are as they are (and
knowing that a large part will ignore breakfast anyway) I suppose we should do
this.

Le Camp doesnt really care for what we spent our money (as long as they get
roughly what we predicted we would spent) so I would rather spent this on more
beds and more lunch+dinners (thus enabling more people to come) than on
expensive food which is halfly thrown away.

cheers,
	Holger