Re: [Debconf-team] DC12 costs

Hi Moray,

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
Can anyone confirm
- the price we paid for food per person per day
and
- the price we paid for accommodation per person per day

As replied in private(good to ask me personally, as lists are filtered away and I only read them rarely at the moment): you should be able to calculate the numbers based on what's in budget.tex when you know the numbers of persons having food on how many days, as well as how many people used the hotel for how many nights.

I don't remeber having such numbers for food, as well did not get a full hotel price calculation, you might ask Norman if he was finally able to get a proper receipt from the hotel, this should normally include a calculation of how many person-nights have been paid.

(Maybe also the total amount we spent?  budget.tex suggests 101,100 USD for this.)

That's the number we have to count with, yeah.

Hope that helps,
Henning