[Debconf-team] Accomodation pricing proposal

Hi List,

Here's my idea about how accommodation pricing could work.

General ideas:
* don't offer too many options, keep it simple
* fill the big rooms by selling them at a competitive price
* single/double rooms with bedding are reserved for those who pay the professional/corporate (minus a few reserved for special needs)
* only ONE upgrade price

Actual proposal:
1. Sponsored attendee can choose from the following options:
* sleeping_bag_medium, sleeping_bag_big and camping (if one of the option is overbooked, the registration team will assign random attendees to another of the above category)

Additionally, sponsored attendees can choose to upgrade to a 4-person room with bedding for the price of CHF 140 / week. This is deliberately not per day to make it easier.

2. Self-paying attendes can choose from the following options:
* above options for: CHF 20/night
* nordique_small for CHF 30/night

3. Professional or Corporate attendees can additionally choose the following:
* nordique_double (_single can be removed as there are only 4 available anyway)

I integrated these pricing ideas into vorlon's proposal:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Pricing/Strawman#Accomodation_in_LeCamp

Budget impact with vorlon's proposal: (assuming a 80% occupancy of all rooms, pro/corp fee: CHF 200/500, around 10% pro/corp + 20% self-paying)
pro/corporate: 29 persons * 7 days * CHF 40 + 27 pro + 2 corp = CHF 14520
upgrades: 70 persons * CHF 140 = CHF 9800
self-paying basic: 40 persons * 7 days * CHF 20 = CHF 5600
self-paying higher: 20 person * 7 days * CHF 30 = CHF 4200

total: CHF 34120
budget: CHF 34400

So, this seems to match our current budget, which is good.
Please give feedback on the list and I'll try to integrate it.

Regards,
Philipp