[Debconf-team] 2013-04-08: DebConf IRC meeting 18:00 UTC, 20:00 CEST

Hello people,

so we will have the meeting the 8 April at 18:00 UTC, 20:00 CEST, about:
- accommodation proposals (in short: full capacity, 2/3, max 4 per room)
- debcamp
- deadlines

Agenda: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20130408

We need a short meeting, but on the other hand we need also decisions, in order to open registration really soon, so please read and discuss in the mailing list.

Note: On Friday 5 April there will be the DC14-decision meeting.

ciao
	cate

PS: run
  date -d "8 april 2013 18:00 UTC"
to get the meeting date on your local time.