[Debconf-team] Conference bag proposal

Hi...

We have a proposition from one potential sponsor to be a bronze sponsor and
to provide us with very sturdy conference bags (made from lorry tarpaulin)
in a desingn of our choice including their logo. Should we take that offer
or should we decline given that they are a bronze sponsor only (and do our
own bags with names of all sponsors)? Or maybe we include all sponsors on
the bag (if the above sponsor accepts this).

So what do you think about this?

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support