Re: [Debconf-team] [DC14] Committee Decision Meeting: Friday 2013-04-05 18:00UTC

Quoting Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@gwolf.org):

> your answers. I hope that the only person who fell in this trap is
> Christian Perrier (and can thus attend the meeting even though he is
> marked as "won't attend") ;-)

Well, I have to admit I forgot about the DST change in France.

Still 1700 UTC (so 1900 local time) is, just like 1800 local time,
exactly during my commute.

There are still chances that I can at least attend the meeting...and
read the meeting logs during my commute (at least the parts where I
won't be running if I decide to run this day....which happens quite
often).

In short, theer are good chances that I can attend the end of the
meeting, at minimum.