Re: [Debconf-team] One more DC12 Finance Report Question

Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:

> Hi
>
> Henning Sprang <henning.sprang@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Nearly finished(as far as possible) with the Report, I'm lacking one
> > last piece of important information:
> >
> > Where can I see how much has actually been paid in travel sponsorships?
> >
> > I see there is travel.ods, and it has an "owed" column with some numbers.
> > But the "sent" is not filled in, and they're all in $, while some
> > applicants must have been paid in ??? from FFIS
> >
> > So, can anybody - probably you who reads this :)  - provide the
> > information what has actually been paid?
>
> I have now comitted the list of all travel reimbursements to the
> debconf-team SVN repository. Previously I've only sent this by mail to
> the relevant people for privacy reasons. As all the private data in
> there was already in the SVN repository in some other way, but not
> nicely summarized I thought that commiting the data does no harm.
>
> There is one missing reimbursement which could not be completed on-site
> because the required documents were not available. The person in
> question was told to sort this out directly with FFIS. I don't know if
> this ever happened or not. Joey should be able to check this.

You should add who is affected.

Besides, Holger, Zack, norman, tbm and Richard Darst have permissions
to view the account.  They can check as well who has been reimbursed
which sum.

Regards,

	Joey

--
This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.