[Debconf-team] DC12 Final Report Budget - Please review budget.tex

Hi,

It took a long time, mostly due to getting all the numbers together is
not that easy if many sources are involved, I have not access to the
bank account data,
and not everybody has plenty of time to respond to questions quickly.

So partly some numbers also needed to be assumed based on collected facts.
Those bookings are marked as such in the ledger - if anybody wants to
fix it, welcome!

Apart from that I believe the numbers are generally right, so more or
less I only request a review of the text.
Especially the sponsorship part is something I found interesting to
say to explain the minus,
but i'm not been so deeply in the team to be sure it's completely
correctly told.

Thanks for your help!

Henning