[Debconf-team] Accomodation upgrades for sponsored attendees

Hi

I propose that we only allow upgrades to more comfortable rooms for
sponsored attendees at the Front-Desk on-site for a fee (see pricing
wiki page, price difference for self-paying attendees) As long as there
are beds available on a first-come first-served basis. IMO this is the
easiest option to mange these upgrades.

If we see that the demand for better accomodation is not as high as
expected we can still reconsider after the sponsored registration
deadline and open up upgrades in advance.

Not offering upgrades from the begining avoids the problem that people
could be inclined to choose the cheaper option to get a good bed (and
maybe even think that they help DebConf with their payment, while they
actually still cost us more).

Thanks,
Gaudenz

--