[Debconf-team] [DC14] Venezuelan team: Team involvement in DebConf

And... One more question: I think that one issue many others will come
back to is also your team's involvement in DebConf. Although you have
several DDs, and several non-DDs who have attended several DebConfs, I
do not remember you having yet been involved in the organization — Of
course, this is not and cannot be a hard issue, and has not been in
the past (we have seen several times over where the local teams are
completely new to Debian, but do great work).

Anyway - We cannot ignore that you are bidding against Portland, and
the main proponents are very long-time related to Debian, and have
been involved with DebConf organization.

How do you think your team can counter or answer to this fact?