Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 accomodation/food/fees prices proposal

This whole subthread about color names illustrates why people like me
don't provide suggestions any more (which turns into a feedback loop).
Moray has an excellent point, making things more obscure is going to
lead to problems later.  It would be best to make registration as
obvious as possible, without needing to dig through layers of things
to understand.  Simplicity has been my overriding goal this year.  Of
course, right now it seems that technical beauty is better and thus
discussing it won't help anything.

I realize that sending this message may have a demotivating effect,
but right now it looks like it is naysaying moray vs a highly
organized local team.  It's just that the rest of us are no longer
invested since (in my case at least) the cost to benefit ratio is not
worth it.  I just wanted to clarify that other people support moray's
viewpoints (not just here, but in general), and point out that DebConf
general consensus is being lost as most of us have given up arguing.
And now, it's too late to adjust team dynamics, so I leave it in the
localteam's able hands to figure it out and make it work.

- Richard