Re: [Debconf-team] hoteldruid testing

Le vendredi, 25 janvier 2013 20.26:39, Moray Allan a écrit :
> It *appears* to me that the system is designed for hotels rather than
> hostels and so only deals with booking rooms, not individual beds in
> rooms -- am I missing something?  (I may well be, as I found the UI
> admin somewhat difficult.)

Hrm.

This might indeed be the biggest problem (and blocker problem too) of
hoteldruid.

I think I was mistaken in thinking it could work because the system assigned
my "5-persons reservation" in the 32-beds room. But that's (now that I get it)
because that room was the only available room in the selected category.

I will reach out to the upstream author to see if there's a rapid workaround
or a possible patch to have that working.

Cheers,

OdyX