Re: [Debconf-team] Online rooms booking systems

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:35:05PM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> > Has anyone that's been responsible for doing the room allocation bit of
> > debconf actually contributed any views to any of these threads yet?
>
> That would be good - but also remember that every DebConf is different.
>  This one has a rigid accommodation structure with differing tiers and a
> maximum bed count, so it does not extrapolate from (pick some other DebConf)

I somehow associate Marga (cc) with room allocation - no idea whether
this is correct that she did it for more than one DebConf and whether
she might volunteer / have free time cycles to give some helpful hints.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de