Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 13 localteam meeting Sunday 27th January 3pm (localtime)

begin  quotation  from debconf-team-request@lists.debconf.org (in <mailman.502.1358716280.20048.debconf-team@lists.debconf.org>):
> As discussed on IRC during the last Meeting I propose to have a
> "localteam" face to face meeting:
>
> Date:     Sunday 27th January 2013, 3pm-7pm localtime (CET)
> Location: Donnerb?hlweg 33, Bern (my place close to the main station)
> Agenda:   to be done
>
> During the last meeting most local attendees were in favour of this time
> and date. So if at least 5 people confirm their attendance I propose to
> have the meeting at that time. Otherwise we should try to find a more
> suitable date.
>
> After the meeting I invite everyone to a small dinner.
>
> The main goal for this meeting is to coordinate the "local" work that
> has to be done in the next weeks to bring our DebConf to a state where
> we can open registrations.
>
> Please reply until Wednesday (23th) if you plan to attend and if you want to
> stay for dinner.

I plan to attend.

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support