[Debconf-team] DebConf 13 localteam meeting Sunday 27th January 3pm (localtime)

Hi

As discussed on IRC during the last Meeting I propose to have a
"localteam" face to face meeting:

Date:     Sunday 27th January 2013, 3pm-7pm localtime (CET)
Location: Donnerbühlweg 33, Bern (my place close to the main station)
Agenda:   to be done

During the last meeting most local attendees were in favour of this time
and date. So if at least 5 people confirm their attendance I propose to
have the meeting at that time. Otherwise we should try to find a more
suitable date.

After the meeting I invite everyone to a small dinner.

The main goal for this meeting is to coordinate the "local" work that
has to be done in the next weeks to bring our DebConf to a state where
we can open registrations.

Please reply until Wednesday (23th) if you plan to attend and if you want to
stay for dinner.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.