Re: [Debconf-team] dc7 website and wiki.debconf.org, ipv6

>> If the https connections are considered too onerous for some reason, i'd
>> be happy to try to help troubleshoot and improve the situation, if
>> that's desired.
> https hasn't been too onerous for Nokia:
> http://gizmodo.com/5975095/nokias-xpress-browser-decrypts-your-https-data
> Two factor authentication may be the next step

I don't believe they really decrypt it. I think, as its their browser
routing it via Nokia, that that one helps them by giving out whatever
information they need for it. Not sure though.

But that doesn't matter: This is wiki.debconf.org. Which has been, for a
LONG time, without any protection for the logins. So https is a (good)
step forward. Now directly going one more, making it much harder for all
involved to contribute does seem to be lots of overkill.

--
bye, Joerg
The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your