[Debconf-team] dc7 website and wiki.debconf.org, ipv6

Hi

as all websites, including the wiki, have moved servers, there are some
changes. Most of them are "behind the scenes", but a little of it is
visible to everyone.

- debconf7.debconf.org is no longer a wiki. It was, back whenever, and
  never got changed. Until today. I used "mw2html"[1] and after a little
  tweak got out something that isn't too ugly.

  There are some things that surely can be fixed. It is now in
  debconf-data svn, feel free to play with it.

- wiki.debconf.org is now only reachable by SSL. non-ssl gets
  redirected. Though I would be happy enough to let non-ssl access it
  too, if someone takes the time to tweak either the apache config or
  mediawiki so that it requires SSL for logins (and maybe anonymous
  edits?), ie. reading only for non-ssl.
  Keep in mind, its squeeze, so mediawiki from there...

- All of the websites (not penta) now additionally allow IPv6 access.

Note that the SSL access uses SNI[2], as we provide SSL on one IP
address for (currently) two hosts: wiki and debconf7. DC7 is
historically and not really in use (was for logins), but I don't want to
break all links by switching it to http only. The wiki vhost is
configured the "first" SSL vhost, so even if people use outdated
browsers (IE on WindowsXP for example), they will end up on our
wiki. Even if they tried the DC7 ssl site. Honestly, the access rate to
the old page doesn't warrant any extra thought on that, most are bots,
others try logins, the rest seems using more recent stuff, so I don't
care.

[1] http://barnesc.blogspot.de/2005/10/mw2html-export-mediawiki-to-static.html
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Name_Indication#Browsers

--