Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 5: pics

Le mercredi, 31 octobre 2012 09.00:29, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
> Interlaken also has a range of hotels for people willing to go beyond 25
> CHF/night budget.  For about 40 CHF/night, you can go in the very new
> looking hostel near the Interlaken Ost station.  Le Camp offers no such
> choice for the people who reject the 32 bed dorm.

That's IMHO either badly phrased, or plain wrong: there is more in LeCamp than
this 32 beds dorm. And you know it.

> "Location éventuelle de tentes par DebConf 13. (Seulement si le nombre
> de 300 personnes est dépassé) Nuites à incluire dans le decompte: CHF 10"
>
> That's what the contract says.  Fill 300 beds before one tent is permitted

This means that we can have down to 8 persons [32 -(326-300)] in the 32-beds
dorm before camping. Even with camping, we could keep that number.

> > As much as I'd love to do GourmetConf, can we please stop with RumorConf?
>
> A photo is not a rumor

No. But "people assuming that the photo represents all the possible hosting"
is.

OdyX