Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 5: pics

On Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> http://layer-acht.org/fotos/670_Switzerland_DC13-pre/20121027_027_Sm.jpg.61
> .html
> Seriously?
> Are you actively trying to kill it, or why is that picin there? You can't
> really plan that for accommodation?

sigh - for me not taking more pictures of the nice spaces at Le Camp.

Really, I have seen both places, Balmers and Le Camp, and the accomodation
spaces are *much* nicer at Le Camp... I just didnt take much of the fancy
pictures, cause when I arrived there I was still (and wrongly) thinking Le
Camp was trying to act bad upon us, so while I was thinking "wow, this area is
a *lot* nicer than the the Balmers Herberge" (ie common spaces, but also the
actual beds + bed rooms) I didnt take pictures of that, as at that time I
thought Le Camps people were <censored>.

The tent village of Balmers has tents of 24qm with 5 (or 6) small bunk-beds,
plus 4(?) showers for the whole 100 people camping there.

That 32 people room at Le Camp is definitly not everybodys taste, and as such
I dont think we should force people in there. But, doh, thats quite obvious if
you ask me. (And eg Daniels comment that we need to fill it, before we can
allow people to camp at Le Camp, does not reflect reality.)

As much as I'd love to do GourmetConf, can we please stop with RumorConf?