Re: [Debconf-team] reports from Le Camp "BSP", part 1-3: irc meeting(s) on the internet

Hi Holger,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:52:23AM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> so, you can flame now.

On the contrary: Many thanks for your detailed report and the insight
you gave.  This draws a very better picture than past discussions here
on the list.  Many thanks for this!  Considering you also visited one
proposed alternative (Interlaken) I would like to trust you and the
voting (from first part) that Le Camp might make a nice DebConf.

Many thanks

     Andreas.

PS: The only thing I was missing in your report is that there was no
    discussion whether it is a problem if people do not wear shoes.
    ;-)

--
http://fam-tille.de