[Debconf-team] Switzerland checklist issues, Interlaken checklist added

I used the Vaumarcus checklist as a template for creating an Interlaken
checklist:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland/Bid/Vaumarcus

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/InterlakenChecklist

While going through it, I noticed some issues:

"Visas: Which/how many countries' citizens require getting a visa? How
hard (bureaucratic, probable) is it to get it? "

Vaumarcus checklist has an ambiguous answer, "Schengen and EU countries
do not require any visa."  In fact, what this means is that if you are
already in a Schengen country, you don't need a visa to cross over the
border to Switzerland.  Everyone else must see if their country is on
the `needs a visa' list.  In practice, very few countries need a visa
for Switzerland, it is much easier than getting a US visa.

"Are there any import regulations, which might affect DebConf? (e.g. a
limit to number of notebooks / DVDs / other media you can bring in; hard
regulations for money transfers; etc.)"

Vaumarcus checklist says `none' - in fact, CH is not an EU country, and
there are very strict customs controls, particularly on commercial
goods, alcohol and meat.  VAT and duties are charged on anyone exceeding
the limits.

As the bid process is technically finished, I wasn't sure whether the
Vaumarcus checklist can be edited again, but I believe it is a good idea
to correct these things.