[Debconf-team] Interlaken / Kongress Centre quote added

I've just received the quote from Kongress Centre Kursaal

It is now in SVN:

svn+ssh://user@svn.debian.org/svn/debconf-data/dc13/venue-evaluation/interlaken

It is more expensive, but the brochure gives a very detailed overview of
Interlaken, not just the Kongress Centre

My initial feeling is that:

- we could use this venue just for one day, for the Debian Day (possibly
on 16 August, that is also the day Jungfrau Park is not available)

- we would just use one room, the largest auditorium, for keynote speakers