[Debconf-team] Budget in the DebConf13 sponsorship brochure

Hi there!

While checking the DebConf13 sponsorship brochure r3739 before sending
it for English reviews, I found out that it still contains the total
estimation for the raw budget I prepared for the bid:

\subsection{The Need for Sponsorship}

% <http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland/Bid#Rough_budget_calculations>
DebConf has evolved from humble beginnings in Bordeaux, France (2000)
with 30 attendees and virtually no budget, to recent years where we
accommodate an average of 250 attendees and calculate with a budget of
around 215,000.00 CHF.  DebConf13 is a challenge, as Switzerland is a
demanding destination in terms of cost. \textbf{We have secured
  lodging for 22.00 CHF a night} and we are working on arranging
catering at 14.00 CHF a meal.

Should we change the above to something more recent?  Philipp, you are
taking care of the budget: any comment?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca